Saturday, October 19, 2013

Writers4Higher features Ann Marie Bryan

Welcome to Writers4Higher




The purpose of the Writers4Higher blog: to feature authors in a new light, a fresh look at the way writers use their talents and life energies to uplift humankind. Writers4Higher doesn’t promote religious or political views. Authors are asked to answer three simple questions: simple, yet complex.


This issue, Writers4Higher features

Ann Marie Bryan





Hi Ann Marie. Welcome to the Writers4Higher family!


Tell me about yourself. Your book(s), your life, your inspiration.

It gives me great pleasure to impart knowledge into the lives of others. I wrote my novel, “Unforgettable, My Love Has Come Along” to empower my readers, especially those who are waiting for a most significant gift – a husband. 
Writing a book was nowhere on my list of things to do.  While I enjoy editing, reading and writing, I never thought of publishing a book.
 
So, what made me decide write a book?
Here is the answer! 

After I got married, several of my friends and relatives (some living miles away) wanted to know how I met my husband.  They knew that I had been single for some time.  So, I had to share my love story, over and over again.  Of course, no one wanted to hear the short version of my love story.
Six months after I got married, I was stretched out on the sofa at home on a Sunday afternoon, still recounting my love story.  After hanging up from my call, it hit me…Write a book!
A long deafening pause ensued!
A book! A book!

Every reason not to write this book came to mind. Yes, every reason.  But, I knew that I had a story to tell. So, I took the matter to God and felt the peace to proceed.

I am extremely excited about my writing journey. My inspiration comes from God, my family and fellow authors. I have met many wonderful people since becoming an author.  Now, I definitely want to write more books.  I am in the process of writing another book.  Unforgettable, My Love Has Come Along is the first of the Circle of Love Novels. The other Circle of Love Novels will also be based on real-life events to empower and inspire readers through relatable characters. 

Where do you see your writing taking you in the future?

My writing projects must inspire, motivate, educate, and empower others.  My desire is to tell great stories that positively impact societies.  I believe in working together, the exchanging of ideas and sharing of resources, so I hope that my writing takes me all over the world to share at conferences, seminars and workshops.  

I am always excited and thankful for the opportunity to share with others.  Since I wrote my novel, I have developed a base of very wonderful supporters who cannot wait for book 2 in the series.  I love this.  I enjoy the interaction with my supporters at family gatherings, book signings, workshops, church, seminars, or on the street. Our engagements can only be described as priceless. 

How do you use your talents/time to help others?

Approximately two years ago, I combined all that I am passionate about and established Victorious By Design, LLC to deliver top quality professional writing services, comprehensive personal and professional development programs and exceptional performing arts services to meet the unique needs of individuals and organizations.

I spent a lot of time editing and mentoring aspiring writers who do not know where to begin. I also enjoy supporting my fellow authors from Tallahassee Authors Network, Tallahassee Writers Association, Goodreads and other online writers’ groups.

My creativity fuels my enthusiasm not only for writing but also for training and the performing arts. In my community, I provide customized personal and professional development programs, specifically designed to satisfy the needs of individuals and organizations. While I enjoy all categories of the performing arts, I have a special love for dance. I have choreographed dances and hosted dance workshops for organizations in Florida, Maryland, and the Caribbean islands of Jamaica and Grand Cayman.


Would you like to find Ann Marie?

Check out the links to this talented author:


Website:         http://victoriousbydesign.com
Twitter:           https://twitter.com/victoriousbydes
Blog:               http://victoriousbydesign.com/?page_id=4895

Book listings:







Be sure to visit the Writers4Higher Market! We have gear for the writer in you.

Rhett DeVane
Fiction with a Southern Twist





No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Thoughts, Bruises and All. First of all, Happy Holidays . No matter your outlook or what you celebrate, I wish you renewed ...